Contra Costa County Senior Assisted Living Community
Assisted Living Contra Costa, Pleasant Hill, Chateau III is an exclusive senior assisted living community offering independent living, assisted living for those who need a little extra help with daily activities, enhanced assisted living for those with routine medical needs, and memory care for those challenged by dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. A licensed vocational nurse is on staff every day to assist residents with their medication and health management. The lovely community features two garden courtyards and a long list of delightful amenities for the discerning senior living resident.
Included in the monthly rent:
• Restaurant-style anytime dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a wide variety of menu items, including diabetic-friendly options.
• 24-hour Carlton Café.
• Room service when needed for temporary illness.
• The very popular Live 2B Healthy senior fitness program.
• Emergency call system and 24-hour staffing.
• Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
• Weekly personal laundry service.
• Convenient transportation with wheelchair access to scheduled activities and appointments.
• Apartment maintenance.
• Water, garbage and electricity.
• Low step and roll-in showers.
• Individual heating and air conditioning controls.
• Full schedule of Personal Expressions activities.
Coming home to Chateau 3 Pleasant Hill Assisted Living Contra Costa:
• Move-in consultation helps to create a plan to provide the best assistance, health care and life needs.
• A unique Personal Expressions activity program is created that provides for the resident’s hobbies, desires, needs and abilities.
• Scheduled Family Connection conferences help the family stay in touch with changing lifestyle and healthcare needs.
To learn more about the refined senior living available at Chateau III Pleasant Hill Assisted Living Contra Costa, including independent living, enhanced assisted living and memory care, please call (925) 935-1001 or visit today.
Assisted Living Contra Costa – Conveniences and nearby features:
- Great location near the newly renovated downtown close to shopping, movies and great restaurants.
- Award-winning assisted living with a friendly, professional staff offering supportive senior care such as medication management and help with bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Memory care in the exclusive “Our House” where residents enjoy Carlton Senior Living’s LiFE – a signature approach to care of “Letting Individuality Freely Exist.”
- Enhanced assisted living for residents with more complex healthcare needs, including advanced nursing support, onsite physical therapy, post-operative recuperation, diabetes management and more.
- Award-winning diabetes management and fall reduction programs.
- Carlton Senior Living’s advanced caregiver training is a “Best of the Best” award winner from the Assisted Living Federation of America that exceeds state standards and certifies the wellness teams to provide great care for residents.
- Beautiful, natural surroundings that have been certified by the National Wildlife Federation as a Backyard Wildlife Habitat.
- Richly appointed common areas including a grand living room, library, game room and a private dining room for family events.
About the Assisted Living Contra Costa apartments:
- Smaller alcove with just enough space for the resident who wants to spend most of their day in the living room, game room, courtyard, and common areas.
- Extended alcove with enough room for a double or queen bed, desk and additional living area.
- One bedroom apartment with a master suite and separate living/dining area.
My home away from home
My grandparents have lived at the Chateau III for almost a year and I could not be more proud of them. When I leave them I leave with confidence that their health and physical needs will be met. The staff is more than an outstanding service at the Chateau they have become family. Thank you C3; for providing the support, peace, and safety our family has desired for my grandparents at this stage in their lives.
Lovely, Clean and inviting senior community
Both my husband and I were both impressed with the delightful staff and how helpful they were. The community was pleasant and we had a chance to observe a band play in the living room playing all the oldies but goodies from the 50’s, a lot of happy faces in the room. Next step it to bring Dad in for a visit. Fingers crossed.
My Mom Loves It Here!!!
My mother was skeptical at first but after making a couple of friends, she is much more active than before. She’s participating in all sorts of activities and she is all smiles when I go in an visit her. The staff is very friendly and I can feel their sincerity. I only hope to live in such a place when I grow older. Food is terrific as well. I highly recommend you go in for a visit.
The Staff Was Wonderful!
When visiting my mother on the 4th of July, I was very impressed with the celebration that the staff put on. The music, the BBQ and the different games and activities made many people smile including my mother who was recovery from hip surgery. THANK YOU!!!!