Independent Senior Apartments & Assisted Living in Pleasant Hill
Winner of the Contra Costa Times readers choice award for THE BEST assisted living community in the county, Chateau I & II senior Living Community in Pleasant Hill provides assisted living options and a continuum of care on a conveniently located, lush campus. A licensed vocational nurse is on staff every day to assist residents with their medication and health management. The Chateaus are vibrant, activity filled communities with lots of opportunities to share laughs, fun and life with new friends. The senior apartments at Chateau I and II offer wonderful vistas of California oaks, sunset hillsides, the landscaped courtyard and a bubbling water fountain. Certified by the National Wildlife Federation as a “Backyard Wildlife Habitat” with hummingbird feeders and bird houses, the grounds at the Chateaus encourage friendly wildlife habitation.
Included in the senior apartments monthly rent:
- Restaurant-style anytime dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a wide variety of menu items, including diabetic-friendly options.
- Room service when needed for temporary illness.
- Emergency call system and 24-hour staffing.
- The very popular Live 2B Healthy senior fitness program with certified personal trainers.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
- Weekly personal laundry service.
- Convenient transportation with wheelchair access to scheduled activities and appointments.
- Apartment maintenance.
- Water, garbage and electricity.
- Low step showers.
- Individual heating and air conditioning controls.
- Full schedule of Personal Expressions activities.
Coming home to Chateau Assisted Living Pleasant Hill, Ca:
- Move-in consultation helps to create a plan to provide the best senior living assistance, health care and life needs.
- A unique Personal Expressions activity program is created that provides for the resident’s hobbies, desires, needs and abilities.
- Scheduled family care conferences help the family stay in touch with changing lifestyle and healthcare needs.
To learn more about our senior apartments and assisted living services available at Chateau Pleasant Hill, please call (925) 935-1660 or visit today.
Conveniences and nearby features:
- Great location near the Virginia Hills shopping center, close to shopping, a pharmacy, cafés and restaurants.
- A full-service salon.
- Award-winning assisted living with a friendly, professional staff offering supportive senior care such as medication management and help with bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Licensed vocational nurse on staff seven days a week to assist residents with their medication, diabetic needs, and health management.
- Beautiful, natural surroundings that have been certified by the National Wildlife Federation as a Backyard Wildlife Habitat.
- Richly appointed common areas including a grand living room, library, game room, newly renovated fitness center, spa, patio and a private dining room for family events.
- Award-winning diabetes management and fall reduction programs.
- Carlton Senior Living’s advanced caregiver training is a “Best of the Best” award winner from the Assisted Living Federation of America that exceeds state standards and certifies the wellness teams to provide great care for residents.
About the Senior Apartments:
- Alcove studios with a patio or balcony and just enough space for the resident who wants to spend most of their day in the living room, game room, courtyard, and common areas.
- One bedroom apartment with a master suite, separate living and dining areas, and a patio/balcony.