Hello Carlton Senior Living Residents, Families, Staff and Friends,
I am sure you are aware of the continued local and national developments related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Understandably, there is a lot of concern regarding how this virus will impact our local community and the surrounding areas.
Carlton Senior Living has been actively working within the guidelines provided by the CDC and our local Health Department. We will closely monitor developments and follow the directions of our County Health Service Department and other related agencies. Carlton Senior Living has dedicated Plant Operations and Housekeeping teams that are continually working diligently to ensure our Communities are clean, safe, and disinfected regularly. We remain proactively focused on the prevention of all flus, including COVID-19, by following the below recommendations:
- Practicing strict Standard Precautions with attention to hand hygiene and coughing/sneezing etiquette
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are readily available throughout the Community
- Personal protective equipment e.g., gloves, masks, sanitizers are available for staff and residents
- Increased focus on cleaning and sanitizing protocol especially in common areas and high touch surfaces
- Staff that are sick should stay home from work until they are well
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with your unwashed hands
Presently, the few cases that have been confirmed in our local counties have either recovered or are being treated in isolation. Obviously, that status could change in the near future. Carlton Senior Living will continue to monitor developments across applicable counties.
We will continue to keep in contact as well as providing timely information that may be provided from our County Health Services Department, the California Department of Health, or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html).
We ask that all visitors, including family members, vendors, and friends to please reschedule any visit to the Community if you are sick or have been traveling to affected countries within the last 30 days.
We greatly appreciate your support in our efforts to keep our residents and Communities COVID-19 free.
Your Carlton Team