Associate: Maricela Campos
Community: Pleasant Hill
Department: Personal Care
Position: Medication Technician
Reason for Maricela’s Nomination:
- Maricela has been with Carlton Senior Living Pleasant Hill since March 2003 starting as a Personal Care Aide and cross trained to become one of the best Medication Technicians we have. She has a calmness and patience that readily puts our residents at ease. Maricela is reliable and detail oriented which is so necessary in medication management.
- Extraordinary associate….period! Provides the best service to our residents and families with a smile. (Manager)
- She is very dependable, very knowledgeable, a kind and helpful person to others and especially to our residents. She has worked for this company for years. I call that loyalty. Always happy to see her, every time. (coworker)
Carlton Senior Living is looking for more exceptional associates like Maricela to join the growing team! Learn more on our Careers page.
About CSL’s “Best of the Best” Awards:
Carlton Senior Living’s “Best of the Best” awards honor associates who have gone above and beyond to provide particularly high quality, memorable experiences for residents and their families; and who exemplify the Carlton Commitments.
- Love – Act with empathy, compassion and understanding.
- Honor – Demonstrate value and respect to seniors and their families.
- Provide – Display exceptional service, enthusiasm and integrity creating a safe and pristine environment.
Every Carlton Senior Living associate is eligible to win the “Best of the Best” title and we need your help in nominating associates who have exceeded your expectations and who you feel are deserving for recognition.
To nominate an associate, please complete a “Best of the Best” nomination form which are available at the front desk in each community. We invite you to nominate multiple associates as this is an ongoing program with winners being selected on an ongoing basis throughout the entire company. Residents, families, guests and staff are all welcome to participate in the nomination process. Completed nomination forms should be returned to the community front desk.