Spinach Dip Wreath
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Artichoke Hearts
- Shallot or Onion
- Onion Powder
- In a Food Processor, begin with Cream Cheese, and blend until smooth and “fluffy.”
- Add Sour Cream, Shallots, and Seasoning
- Once Shallot are minced and encorperated, add Artichokes and Sour Cream – do this slowly, as volume will increase drastically
- Add Spinach last, and process until fully introduced. Taste for Seasoning
Wreath Presentation Instructions:
- In a cast Iron Skillet, spray with Non Stick Spray.
- Place fresh Bread Dough (see demo) around the edges
- Add Spinach Dip in the center, and top with Cheese (your favorite)
- Bake Until Dough is fully cooked, and serve whilst warm.
Special thanks to Chef MJ, from our Carlton Senior Living Davis community, for the recipe.