Carlton Senior Living, with a focus on person-centered care, has purposefully built our Memory Care Communities to do just that, care for the individual person. Our Memory Care program is founded on these four pillars: Dignity, Imagination, Sensory, and Choice. These pillars promote autonomy and respect for all of our residents, their families and our staff. We encourage you to come feel how our dedicated approach makes a difference in living with Dementia.
We are proud of the programs we have implemented to assist our residents in having the optimal experience.
- Safely You, fall prevention technology that has already reduced resident falls by 31%
- Person Centered Approach
- Signature Programs- our fail free approach to programming and engagement
- Quarterly Creations
- Candlelight Dinners – an opportunity for our residents and families to engage in a unique themed culinary experience together.
- Time Slips
- Drum Circle – through music and rhythm our residents are encouraged to channel their creative energy in a welcoming group environment.
- Poetry Circle – through unique interpretation our residents join together to create a physical representation of a poem selected.
- Alive Inside
- Live 2 B Healthy – customized fitness programs with certified trainers for seniors.
- Community pets
- Dementia support group (for families)
- Dakim BrainFitness– clinically-proven, evidence-based brain-training program specially created to help seniors to improve and protect their brain health.
- Extensive Hands on Dementia training for all staff