Root -In the 14th century, we had granted “respite” the sense we use most often today- “a welcome break”.
A welcome break is exactly what a respite stay means to Carlton Senior Living. It is amazing the relief and comfort that come with staying at one of our 11 Northern California Communities. There are many reasons for needing “a period of rest or relief”:
- Need a break from managing the chores of daily living (housekeeping, meal preparing, etc.)
- Family going out of town
- Recovering from surgery
- Need a change of scenery
- Interested in making new friends or increasing your social interaction
- Want a taste of what quality senior living feels like
Our respites get to experience all of the amazing services and amenities that our residents get to experience. Some of those valuable services include:
- Participation in our enriching and engaging activity program
- Enjoying our resident chosen outings
- Delicious meals made from scratch
- Housekeeping services
- Assistance with medication and care
Why don’t you, as one of our respites stated, “treat yourself” to a relaxing visit at Carlton.