Senior Apartments & Assisted Living In Davis
Carlton Plaza Davis Assisted Living Community Features:
- A large variety of menu items, including diabetic-friendly options, with restaurant-style anytime dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Carlton Café, open 24 hours.
- Room service when needed for temporary illness.
- 24-hour staffing and an emergency call system.
- Housekeeping and linen service every week.
- Personal laundry service every week.
- Individual heating/air conditioning controls.
- Easy transportation with wheelchair access to scheduled activities and appointments.
- Maintenance of the apartment.
- Electricity, water and garbage services.
- Low step and roll-in showers.
- Full schedule of excursions, activities and special events
- Basic cable television.
- WiFi internet access.
- An elegantly appointed, large living room designed for entertainment with a grand piano, big screen for movies and a stage for professional entertainers to encourage residents to make the most of each day.
Coming home to Carlton Plaza of Davis for assisted living, independent living or memory care:
- Contact retirement counselor Michael Macaluso or Julie Devere at (530) 564-7002 to schedule a tour of the new community.
- Before you move in, your hobbies, desires, needs and abilities will be assessed for a personalized activity program.
- Conferences with your family will help them remain updated on changing lifestyle and healthcare needs.
Conveniences and nearby features:
- Great location close to entertainment, restaurants and great shopping in downtown Davis and adjacent to the popular Konditorei Austrian Pastry Café.
- Award-winning assisted living with a friendly, professional staff offering supportive senior care such as medication management and help with bathing, dressing, grooming, and many more available services.
- “Our House” memory care for those challenged by Alzheimer’s disease and dementia where residents enjoy Carlton Senior Living’s LiFE – a signature approach to care of “Letting Individuality Freely Exist” – featuring personalized music therapy and an innovative multi-sensory room.
- Various nursing needs, including post-operative recuperation, onsite physical therapy and more.
- Award-winning diabetes management and fall awareness programs.
- Carlton Senior Living’s advanced caregiver training is a “Best of the Best” award winner from the Assisted Living Federation of America that exceeds state standards and certifies the wellness teams to provide great care for residents.
- Common areas include the richly appointed living room, game room, library and a private dining room for family events.
To learn more about the senior apartments, independent living, assisted living, and memory care planned for Carlton Plaza of Davis, call Michael Macaluso or Julie Devere at (530) 564-7002 to schedule a personal tour today.
For immediate assistance please contact senior living consultants Michael Macaluso or Julie Devere at (530) 564-7002 to schedule a tour of the new community. Or email us here.