Senior Apartments, Senior Assisted Living, Memory Care
Senior Assisted Living Elk Grove, The Carlton Plaza community is an exclusive senior housing community offering independent apartments, assisted living for those who need a little extra help with daily activities, and Carlton Senior Living’s signature memory care for those challenged by dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. A registered or licensed vocational nurse is on staff every day to assist residents with their medication and health management. The exquisite community, located next to the new Nugget Market on Elk Grove Boulevard at Bruceville Road, features a garden courtyard and a long list of features appealing to discerning senior living residents.
Included in the senior apartment monthly rent:
- Restaurant-style all day dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a wide variety of menu items, including diabetic-friendly options.
- 24-hour Carlton Café.
- Room service available.
- Emergency call system and 24-hour staffing.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
- Weekly personal laundry service.
- Convenient transportation with wheelchair access to scheduled activities and appointments.
- Apartment maintenance.
- Water, garbage and electricity.
- Low step and roll-in showers.
- Individual heating and air conditioning controls.
- Full schedule of Personal Expressions activities.
- Basic cable television.
- WiFi internet access.
Coming home to Carlton Plaza Elk Grove Assisted Living:
- Move-in consultation helps to create a plan to provide the best assistance, health care and life needs.
- A unique Personal Expressions activity program is created that provides for the resident’s hobbies, desires, needs and abilities.
- Scheduled Family Connection conferences help the family stay in touch with changing lifestyle and healthcare needs.
To learn more about the Carlton Plaza’s Senior Apartments, assisted living, and Alzheimer’s care please call us at (916) 714-2404 or visit today. Lunch is on us!
Conveniences and nearby features:
- Great location within walking distance of great shopping and restaurants.
- Award-winning assisted living with a friendly, professional staff offering supportive senior care such as medication management and help with bathing, dressing, grooming, and many more available services.
- Memory care in the exclusive “Our House” where residents enjoy Carlton Senior Living’s LiFE – a signature approach to care of “Letting Individuality Freely Exist” — featuring Coro Health music and Snoezelen multi-sensory therapies.
- Ability to handle various nursing needs, including onsite physical therapy, post-operative recuperation, diabetes management and more.
- Award-winning diabetes management and fall awareness programs.
- Carlton Senior Living’s advanced caregiver training is a “Best of the Best” award winner from the Assisted Living Federation of America that exceeds state standards and certifies the wellness teams to provide great care for residents.
- Richly appointed common areas including a grand living room, library, game room and a private dining room for family events.
About the senior apartments:
- Alcove studio with just enough space for the resident who wants to spend most of their day in the living room, game room, courtyard, and common areas.
- Extended alcove with enough room for a double or queen bed, desk and additional living area.
- One bedroom apartment with a master suite and separate living/dining area.
- Two bedroom apartment, with two full bathrooms.