Family Owned Senior Assisted Living Community In Fremont
Carlton Plaza Fremont is a senior living community offering independent living and assisted living for those who need a little extra help with daily activities or routine healthcare needs. It is a vibrant, activity filled and service oriented community with lots of opportunities to share laughs, fun and life with new friends. The environment is stylish and contemporary, with a warm, inviting and homey atmosphere. A licensed vocational nurse is on staff every day to assist residents with their medication and health management. The lovely senior living community is in a premium location less than a block from the Fremont Hub’s many stores and restaurants, and very close to two hospitals and great medical care. A big, beautiful courtyard patio with garden seating areas, walking paths and mature landscape is at the center of the senior housing apartments and tastefully designed common areas at Carlton Plaza of Fremont.
Included in the senior apartment monthly rent:
- Restaurant-style anytime dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a wide variety of menu items, including diabetic-friendly options.
- The Carlton Café at Carlton Plaza of Fremont is open every day from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., serving continental breakfast, sandwiches and paninis made to order, freshly baked cookies, ice cream and beverages.
- Room service when needed for temporary illness.
- Emergency call system and 24-hour staffing.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
- Weekly personal laundry service.
- Convenient transportation with wheelchair access to scheduled activities and appointments.
- Apartment maintenance.
- Water, garbage and electricity.
- Low step and roll-in showers.
- Individual heating and air conditioning controls.
- Full schedule of Personal Expressions activities.
Coming home to Carlton Plaza Fremont Assisted Living:
- Move-in consultation helps to create a plan to provide the best senior living assistance, health care and life needs.
- A unique Personal Expressions activity program is created that provides for the resident’s hobbies, desires, needs and abilities.
- Scheduled Family Connection conferences help the family stay in touch with changing lifestyle and healthcare needs.
To learn more about the refined senior living available at Carlton Senior Living’s Carlton Plaza of Fremont, including independent living and assisted living, please call (510) 505-0555 or visit today.
Conveniences and nearby features:
- Great location less than a block from the Fremont Hub, with Target, Trader Joe’s, Dollar Tree, CVS, Bed Bath & Beyond, Red Lobster, Chili’s, Elephant Bar and more.
- Conveniently close to Kaiser Hospital and Washington Hospital, as well as numerous top physicians.
- Award-winning assisted living with a friendly, professional staff offering supportive care such as medication management and help with bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Beautiful garden courtyard with seating areas and walking paths.
- Richly appointed common areas including a grand living room, library, game room and a private dining room for family events.
- Award-winning diabetes management and fall reduction programs.
- Carlton Senior Living’s advanced caregiver training is a “Best of the Best” award winner from the Assisted Living Federation of America that exceeds state standards and certifies the wellness teams to provide great care for residents.
About the senior apartments:
- Alcove studios with just enough space for the resident who wants to spend most of their day in the living room, game room, courtyards, and common areas.
- One bedroom apartment with a master suite and separate living/dining areas.
- Two bedroom apartment with two accommodating bedrooms separated by the living room and dining room.