Senior Apartments, Senior Assisted Living & Dementia Care
Carlton Plaza San Leandro Senior Assisted Living offers independent senior housing, assisted living for those who need a little extra help with daily activities, and memory care for those challenged by dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. A licensed vocational nurse is on staff every day to assist residents with their medication and health management. The lovely community is in a premium location across from city hall and within walking distance of an amazing selection of shopping, dining and entertainment. It is easily accessible from major freeways and the Oakland airport. The apartments and gracefully appointed common areas wrap around a lush garden courtyard with a gazebo and mature trees.
Included in the senior apartment monthly rent:
- Restaurant-style all-day dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a wide variety of menu items, including diabetic-friendly options.
- 24-hour Carlton Café.
- Room service when needed for temporary illness.
- Emergency call system and 24-hour staffing.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
- Weekly personal laundry service.
- Convenient transportation with wheelchair access to scheduled activities and appointments.
- Apartment maintenance.
- Water, garbage and electricity.
- Low step and roll-in showers.
- Individual heating and air conditioning controls.
- Full schedule of Personal Expressions activities.
- Library, game room, lush courtyard and more.
- Common areas on all three floors that make it easy to socialize and help foster a homey atmosphere.
To learn more about Carlton Plaza San Leandro Assisted Living, including independent senior apartments, assisted living, and memory care, please call (510) 636-0660 or visit today.
Conveniences and nearby features:
- A full-service spa and salon offers a complete menu of services including hair, manicures and pedicures.
- Award-winning assisted living with a friendly, professional staff offering supportive care such as medication management and help with bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Memory care in the exclusive “Our House” where residents enjoy Carlton Senior Living’s LiFE – Carlton Senior Living’s signature approach to care of “Letting Individuality Freely Exist.”
- Private dining room for family events.
- Award-winning diabetes management and fall reduction programs.
- Carlton Senior Living’s advanced caregiver training is a “Best of the Best” award winner from the Assisted Living Federation of America that exceeds state standards and certifies the wellness teams to provide great care for residents.
- Great location just outside the heart of downtown San Leandro.
- Easy access to the California Conservatory Theater.
- Close to the state-of-the-art, renovated San Leandro Library.
- Near a wide selection of restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, entertainment, the San Leandro Senior Center, seasonal farmer’s market and BART.
- Just a few miles from the San Leandro Marina for those who enjoy being near the coast or feeding the birds.
About the senior apartments:
- Alcove studio with just enough space for the resident who wants to spend most of their day in the living room, game room, courtyard, and common areas.
- Large alcove with bedroom and living area combined.
- One bedroom apartment with a master suite and separate living/dining area.
- Two bedroom apartment for residents who prefer more space.