You choose the Location, Lifestyle and Services
Carlton Senior Living offers a variety of housing and care options that let you choose the service level, location and lifestyle to suit your individual needs – from senior apartments designed for independent living to assisted living programs offering a wide array of support services.
Our comfortable, well-designed communities allow you to live your life in an attractive, secure and well-planned environment, assisted by caring staff and surrounded by outstanding amenities and community areas, including libraries, game rooms and outdoor courtyards and patio areas.
Senior Living has never felt so good.
Independent Living gives our residents the opportunity to socialize regularly, enjoy freshly prepared meals, go on fun outings and not have to worry about the safety concerns or hassle of housekeeping, laundry, cooking, and driving. That is exactly what Independent Living is for. Independent Living provides a care-free atmosphere where seniors can enjoy this well deserved time of quality living.
Carlton Senior Living’s Independent Living offers:
- Freshly prepared meals
- Activities, outings and events
“I love the energy, kindness, and support of the staff.” – Ernie G.
“Everyone on staff deserves many, many gold stars! They are so friendly, kind, and helpful, and housekeepers are excellent!” – Betty L.
It’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.
Carlton Senior Living takes a person-centered care approach with our residents. This approach allows us to look at each residents needs and work closely with them, their family members, and doctors to provide tailored care services for the best possible wellness outcome. Our extensively trained care-givers provide care with empathy, creating an optimal experience for our residents while still meeting their needs.
Carlton is always looking for the best and most innovative ways to serve our residents and allows us to accept residents that other communities do not. We feel that Carlton Senior Living provides the best experience for you and your family and we invite you to have the opportunity to make Carlton home.
“I appreciate the prompt attention I receive, especially in times of a real emergency. The staff here are fantastic; immediate attention from Care-givers, Med-techs & nurses.” – Beth K.
“I just wanted to say how very pleased I have been with my Mom’s care at Carlton Senior Living. I live across the US and rely on the staff there to help me manage my mom’s health issues. They have always been so helpful and supportive. They are very king to my mom and very patient with her. I would definitely recommend the community to anyone looking for a safe, caring place for a family member.” – Allen P.
Carlton Senior Living, with a focus on person-centered care, has purposefully built our Memory Care Communities to do just that, care for the individual person. Our Memory Care program is founded on these four pillars: Dignity, Imagination, Sensory, and Choice. These pillars promote autonomy and respect for all of our residents, their families and our staff. We encourage you to come feel how our dedicated approach makes a difference in living with Dementia.
We are proud of the programs we have implemented to assist our residents in having the optimal experience.
- Safely You, fall prevention technology that has already reduced resident falls by 31%
- Person Centered Approach
- Signature Programs- our fail free approach to programming and engagement
- Quarterly Creations
- Candlelight Dinners – an opportunity for our residents and families to engage in a unique themed culinary experience together.
- Time Slips
- Drum Circle – through music and rhythm our residents are encouraged to channel their creative energy in a welcoming group environment.
- Poetry Circle – through unique interpretation our residents join together to create a physical representation of a poem selected.
- Alive Inside
- Live 2 B Healthy – customized fitness programs with certified trainers for seniors.
- Community pets
- Dementia support group (for families)
- Dakim BrainFitness– clinically-proven, evidence-based brain-training program specially created to help seniors to improve and protect their brain health.
- Extensive Hands on Dementia training for all staff
We welcome you to come visit any of our Memory Care communities and see what sets us apart.
Nursing Home Alternatives
Carlton Senior Living Sacramento Enhanced offers a unique standard of care that provides a desirable alternative to nursing homes. Some of the phenomenal services that our Enhanced Community provides are:
- Private rooms for a peaceful, therapeutic atmosphere
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (restaurant-style dining)
- Fun and exciting outings
- In-room dining available
- Resident Tailored activities program
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service
- Medical appointment transportation with wheelchair access
- Apartment Maintenance
- Individual temperature controls
- Medication Management
- Low step and roll-in showers
Nursing staff is onsite 24 hours a day to manage assistance with all activities of daily life:
- Temporary illness or recovery from surgery
- Oxygen level checks and administration
- Hospice care
- Indwelling catheter care
- Wound care
- Tracheotomies (with granted exception)
- Care for symptoms of diseases like:
- Multiple Sclerosis
The nursing staff can provide insulin and glucagon injections as needed, as well as other medication administration for diabetics:
- Blood Pressure and blood sugar checks
- Oxygen level checks and administration
- Complex medication management for residents receiving hospice care
- Comfortable care for residents with health care conditions
Short term respite and recuperative stays are available.
Please use the form below to contact us for more information:
Time for Respite
Root -In the 14th century, we had granted “respite” the sense we use most often today- “a welcome break”.
A welcome break is exactly what a respite stay means to Carlton Senior Living. It is amazing the relief and comfort that come with staying at one of our 11 Northern California Communities. There are many reasons for needing “a period of rest or relief”:
- Need a break from managing the chores of daily living (housekeeping, meal preparing, etc.)
- Family going out of town
- Recovering from surgery
- Need a change of scenery
- Interested in making new friends or increasing your social interaction
- Want a taste of what quality senior living feels like
Our respites get to experience all of the amazing services and amenities that our residents get to experience. Some of those valuable services include:
- Participation in our enriching and engaging activity program
- Enjoying our resident chosen outings
- Delicious meals made from scratch
- Housekeeping services
- Assistance with medication and care
Why don’t you, as one of our respites stated, “treat yourself” to a relaxing visit at Carlton.