Carlton Senior Living is excited to announce that we are in the preliminary phase of developing a beautiful gated community centrally located in Vallejo with convenient access to all that the area has to offer. We feel that our Community will provide an excellent home and resource for seniors in Solano County, as we have in our 11 other locations. Carlton is pleased to bring career and job opportunities in this rewarding field to those who are committed to Love, Honor & Provide for our senior population. This community will have 120 Assisted Living apartments, ranging from studios to one and two-bedroom suites. In addition, we have included a memory care program with private studios and two-bedroom suites. Request to be added to our interest list to receive project updates.
- Residents can enjoy restaurant-style dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in our full-service dining rooms. Our menu selections include flavorful all-time favorites as well as appetizing seasonal options. Our scratch-based cooking uses the freshest, healthiest ingredients sourced directly from local farms and vendors. For convenience, room service is available for meals, upon request.
- In between meals our residents and guests can enjoy a variety of beverage options and snack items in our café.
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service is provided to help reduce the stress of managing daily chores, leaving residents free to enjoy their time.
- We provide complete apartment maintenance which includes utilities, cable television and community-wide Wi-Fi.
- Residents experience enriching daily activities and events tailored to the community that strives to nurture learning, socialization and fun. These activities include energizing fitness classes, stimulating games, arts and craft projects, discussion groups, guest speakers and more.
- We believe in the importance of remaining active and are thrilled that we can provide lively social gatherings which include weekly Happy Hours that feature live entertainment, monthly themed brunches and an annual family barbecue to name a few!
- Our communities offer 24-hour staffing and emergency call systems so that our residents can rest easy knowing that help is only a call away.
- Carlton Senior Living places emphasis on the importance of providing spacious community areas to socialize and participate in special activities. Our beautifully appointed common areas offer spacious designs to create a relaxing environment for residents and their guests to enjoy.
- The Personal Care Department at Carlton Senior Living embraces a philosophy that respects the individual, encourages choice, independence and helps residents live life to the fullest. Our Care staff is available 24-hours a day to provide assistance with the personal care needs of our residents such as bathing, dressing, grooming, continence care, medication management and escorts to meals and activities. Our nursing staff is available to offer diabetic management support and also works with families to create an individualized service plan customized to the needs of the resident.
- At Carlton we partner and welcome collaborative efforts for care needs with local therapists that provide speech, physical or occupational therapy needs.
- We offer regularly scheduled transportation services for medical appointments, shopping and banking. Residents also enjoy organized trips to museums, theaters, picnics, sporting events, casinos and more.
- Our Wellness Center will have fitness and yoga studios, professional hair stylists and manicurists will be available at our salon to assist you in looking and feeling great about yourself.
- Carlton Senior Living recognizes the value of pets; because of this our communities are “pet friendly.”
Our Memory Care Program:
We offer the comfort of private suites for our residents that need enhanced memory care. We believe in upholding the dignity and worth of our residents through the transition process. It is important to tailor the experience to meet their needs and support them as well as their families. We believe in offering peace of mind for families with a safe and secure environment in which residents can feel at home.
For more information Call: 707-600-2758
Click on thumbnail version of the image to enlarge